Tuesday 19 September 2017

Candle-Breakout EA released for sale

Dear traders ...
Since I show the Candle-Breakout EA on my youtube channel, I received many questions, requests and more traders who are interested to buy it.
The EA is still not released as a final version copy because it is still under improvements and testing to make it more safe and reliable to work on more pairs as I believe it has a potential if I give it more attention.
For this reason, I decided to consider it currently a project under development. Anyone who is interested to involve in it, he can buy it at it's introductory price to get the right to have all versions until last version release with 3 live accounts license for non-expiry period and also with free settings and updates (if any).

I will create Skype group for all EA buyers to discuss the settings and share ideas for improving it. Working as a group will reduce the time to faster and better results.


If you are interested to get more info, use the following contact info ... 
Email: shabano@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 00218923068503
Skype: oshaban27

No comments:

Post a Comment