Thursday 26 October 2017

Today's update from our testing laboratory

Hello Traders ...

Thanks for everyone sent me an email or contacted me by skype asking about our progress.

Today, I will show you what new results we got ...

Current account profit (balance) is 11.54% ... for first 3 days.
Current account profit (equity) is 14.1%  ... Equity in positive.

Starting lot ... 0.50 lot for each order ...
Current lot ... 0.56 lot for new orders ...






Have better results than this ? Show me yours ? You could win a license if you made me convinced.

This is No Martingale, No Grid, No Arbitrage ... Full Auto EA with Money Management to maximize profit ... Small Stop Loss, Trailing Stops, Controllable Take Profit ... So, risk always Low. It is not fully released ... Still tuning it up even with such results like these ... Very promising EA ... It will rock the sky in few weeks by using the Money Management function ...

If you are interested to reserve your copy woks on 3 live accounts, hurry up before next update or final release as price with sharply go up.

Don't hesitate to contact me on email: shaabno@gmail.com or Skype: oshaban27 or use the Chat window to live chat or to get your message in my inbox.

Good luck ...
O. Shaban


No comments:

Post a Comment