Friday 10 November 2017

BRM-v6 is Harvesting more pips ...

Dear Traders ...

At the beginning, I want to mention that many of previous buyers of this excellent EA are not contacted me for having their FREE updated version of EA. Please do soon.

Today, I want to show you that this EA is still making it's magic ... The profit is now up to 110% for the fifth week of forward test.


This is the link for the account at myfxbook.com
and this is for my YouTube channel ... You could find something interesting there :)

I used medium risk. Profit and DD can be minimized if you are not happy with such result. But, many traders contacted me to make settings even more profitable. I'm sorry, this is not safe. The buyer of this EA will get even more safe settings (default) than the one under test.

For more info, please contact me using the chat window or by email to: shabano@gmail.com

Best wishes,
O. Shaban

No comments:

Post a Comment