Saturday 5 May 2018

We are in the final EA tuning up...

Hello Traders,
I'm sorry for not being active for giving frequent updates about oshaban ea-v5.4.2... In fact most of my time is dedicated to the EA project and finally we really find the right settings that give us the results that we are looking for.
Settings for this stage need final tune up for maximum possible profit before releasing the EA.
As I receive many emails from blog visitors asking about our testing results, so, I decided to post myfxbook.com link for our EA to let you to know how excellent results we get. Click HERE
All accounts options are active (not hiding anything) to let you browse the account the way you like and do your deep analysis.


Current profit is 188% in 2 month...

Click   to go to the account and do your deep analysis. Nothing hidden there.

For more information, please contact me on,
Email, shabano@gmail.com
Skype, oshaban27
WhatsApp, 00218923068503

Good luck to all,
Sincerely yours,
O. Shaban 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks brother Amgad ...
    Welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,good job I discovered by "chance" your project "ea candle breakout", on the website soehoe, I am a member. I would be interested to participate in the project and therefore you buy 1 license, what would be your best proposal now. thank you for your answer in advance.

    ReplyDelete