Wednesday 27 June 2018

Get any Expert Advisor of mine for FREE ...

Hello Traders ...

It has been a while for my last post. It is difficult time for me. I have been working under too much stress and also have had some travels for business while my work as a coder and EA marketer is too limited for me.
Candle-Breakout EA project is also take bigger part of that time as well ...

Anyway,
Today, I come to you with a new surprise ... You can get any EA of mine for FREE (but not Candle-Breakout) in case you open mini live trading account under my sponsor at SWISSFS broker with at least $500 of capital  ... It is the minimum deposit for new account at this broker.

To have full info about SWISSFS, please visit their website at this link <http://www.swissfs.com/>

If you are interested, please register your new account from here  then send me an email to shabano@gmail.com with your account number and requested EA name.

Upon receiving your email, You will get your FREE EA that works on your account including helpful settings and instructions.

To pick the right EA, please read carefully about it in the blog using the search option in the "Enter Keyword" window on the right and collect all the required info about the EA, or just ask my advise.

You, too, can do the same results like mine if you like ...

For more info, please send me an email to shabano@gmail.com or WhatsApp message on 00218923068503 ... I will reply as fast as I can. I'm living at time zone (GMT+2).

Note, FREE EA offer is valid only for accounts opened under my sponsor at SWISSFS ... If you want to trade with other brokers, you need to purchase a license for using the EA on that broker.

Good luck to all ...
Sincerely yours,
O. Shaban



3 comments:

  1. Interested in your other profitable EA. I downloaded your free no sleep EA. Thank you very much.
    However, I live in the U.S. and we are restricted on brokers. Can I buy your other EA's instead? What would you recommend as your best EA?
    My e mail is willie.pasion@yahoo.com . How do i buy it? You take paypal or Skrill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Willie ...
    Thanks for your interest into my EA.
    I will send you my reply by email.
    Please expect my reply shortly.
    Sincerely yours,
    O. Shaban

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to say that this offer is ended.
    O. Shaban

    ReplyDelete