Tuesday 23 October 2018

Huge Discount For Limited Period Of Time ...

Hello Traders ...
I have been busy working on my dream EA ( Candle-Breakout EA Project) and still working hard with the group members who are testing it. During that time, I received many requests for getting some EA discount.
Let's remember that I already give 25% discount since months ago. Previous price was $200/EA license ... Current one is $149/EA licence.

The good news, now you can get the following 4 EAs as one bundle at price of $250 instead of $596 (previously cost $800) ... So, average cost of each EA is only $62.5 ... 


Every EA is licensed to one live account for no expiry date and can work on any demo account for 4 months starting for the date of purchase. It's good chance to share the cost with friends as long as this offer is still valid.

So, you can use those EAs on max. of 4 different live accounts.

This is the list of EAs included into this discount ...
BRM-v6
Up-Down-Till-Win
Fx-Mart-King-Pro
Profit-Booster

To get more info about the above EAs and their results I show here, just type the EA name in the right hand side ( Enter Keyword ) and read all the related search results.

If you are interested, hurry up ... Offer is valid till the day of releasing Candle-Breakout Project EA which is expected to not be long. Once offer is finished, I will remove this post.

For more info, please use the chat window at the right bottom of the screen. Don't forget to include your name if I have been offline or didn't reply promptly as I can't contact you later if you didn't write your email.
or, you can contact me on:
- Whatsapp @ +218923068503
- Skype: oshaban27
- Email: shabano@gmail.com  ... Please give me longer time to reply by email.

Such offer happened once ... Are you lucky enough to pick it up ?

Note: Please note all above info are not valid for Candle-Breakout EA Project.

Good luck to all ...
Best wishes,
O. Shaban

2 comments:

  1. Hello ...
    I'm sorry to say that thistoffer will finish on 31st of December 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed it! I would like to see performance prior to purchase though.

    ReplyDelete