Sunday 16 December 2018

Excellent performance never stop ! ... 827% profit in the 7th week !.

Hello Traders ...

We are approaching the second month of continuous weekly astonishing results.
The robot made 827% profit at the 7th week at the market close. The good performance will continue coming up for sure as long as the EA is using the right logic to extract the most of profit it can from the market with the safest way.

You can download the whole trading period detailed statement from the Download button at the bottom of this post.

If you are interested to have this EA and start making money the easy way as I did, please contact me by,
Email: shabano@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +218-923068503
Skype: oshaban27


Click the download button to get me Real Account Trading Statement.



5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I can't provide demo test as I already gave new updates for each week. Also testing the EA should be done after you get short support about how to use it because it is not full auto EA.
    I give such support after buying the ea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It costs 400 euro for 1 live account license with no expiry date and works for 3 months on any demo account to prevent signal copy.

      Delete
  3. Hi Shaban, is it a fully automated EA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are both versions (Auto and Semi Auto) EAs.

      Delete