Saturday 1 December 2018

No need to give more proves ... I reached 626.29%

Hello Traders ...
I wish everything is going well at your side.
Here is the new statement for the full month (26-10 to 29-11-2018) ...
I didn't trade last Friday and also my trading was less frequent than before because I have been (and still) working hard to do the full auto release of this EA. Nothing guaranteed yet but always hope is there.
The current statement shows 626.29% profit while the DD is still at the same low level.
Profit supposed more than this because I didn't increase the trading risk in parallel to the profit percentage.

So, enjoy to read the result by downloading the full detailed statement ...

For any comment, please contact me either directly by email at shabano@gmail.com or using the chat window but you need to include your email to reply to.

Wishing you all the best ...





2 comments:

  1. السلام عليكم
    الاكسبيرت ده من ابداع حضرتك ولا مشتريه من موقع

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. الإكسبيرت طبعا من برمجتي. فأنا مبرمج.

      Delete