Sunday 27 January 2019

Exactly Closed On 3 Months Live Trading With 1227% Profit ...

Dear Traders ...

I'm feeling tired and lazy to post last week update :(

Please kindly check the latest detailed statement for live trading on my own account at XM.
Everything is clear if you browse the statement ...

As I previously said, I use the CS EA for taking signal for trading while an other EA is used for opening multiple pending orders in the direction of the signal. Once the orders are closed on profit, all remaining hanged orders will be deleted and the EA will wait new instructions from the trader for a new trading round.

The matter is only 2 or 3 clicks by mouse to get in the market.

For any further info, please write to me directly on,
WhatsApp: +218923068503
Email: shabano@gmail.com
Skype: oshaban27

Good luck to all ...



Download latest statement from here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment