Saturday 12 January 2019

Profit of 1096.63% in 78 days !

Hello Traders ...
From Istanbul, I'm writing this new update. I'm taking 6 days rest for touring vacation after the big stress I have had since long time ago till finally produced this magical EA.
Thanks to all the 24 members who joined the researching, testing and development process on the skype group since the days I started with Candle Breakout EA
I would like to thank them for their patient during along all this time.
With patient, hard work, right thinking, everything is possible.

Let me show you this week results ...
Since the last week, the EA jumped by this week at market close from 1007% to 1096.63% ... Making an extra profit of 89.63% ... This week's profit give the EA the ability to make an average monthly profit of about 359% ...

The CS EA is still giving very high success rate ... Weekly Big Profit ... Low Draw Down.
The EA can be used in very flexible way. It gives you the full market scan for all the 28 currency pairs with different strength degrees ... You pick the highest strengths then start trading those pairs.

It is very suitable for all traders experience levels. Full support, EA updates, strategies to trade, other supporting EAs and scripts are given for FREE after joining the EA skype group.

My live account detailed statement is below ...





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Max, you are one of the Skype group members for this EA :)
      You know how things are going with all the active members there :)
      Good luck to you too

      Delete
  2. hello, are you have good ea?can you send me? my email:1101326120@qq.com,thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello DA ...
      Thanks for your comment ...
      All EAs shown in the blog are not for free.
      If you're interested in anyone and want to buy it, please write to me directly on shabano@gmail.com
      Thanks again,

      Delete