Monday 18 February 2019

Profit of 1205.61% in 17 Weeks !!!

Hello Traders ...
I'm sorry for the delay to post this week's update. I have had a busy life here :(
Anyway, nothing new to say other than I did now in the 17th week a profit of 1205.61% with same previous low DD.
The EA proof how much it is safe, profitable and easy to use.

For more details, please contact me on,
Email: shabano@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +218923068503
Skype: oshaban27

Here are the updated detailed statement of my live account trades ...
You may download the account statement from the Download button.




2 comments:

  1. God bless u bro shaban,very good results so far,keep going .I waiting for full automatic CS EA ,when it will be ready ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimmo...
      Thanks for your support.
      Not sure when will it be ready, but imI working hard on it.
      Once released, I will give a notice for that on the blog before price will rise up.
      So, please keep an eye on the blog
      Thanks again,

      Delete