Wednesday 6 March 2019

Be a Winner ... Chance To Get 2 EAs For The Price Of 1


Hello Traders ...

Thanks to all who contacted me recently asking about the Auto version CS EA. Please be informed that this version is in it's final stage and hardly working on it to make it happen with extraordinary results.

In fact, the blog daily visitors number is increased by at least 30% more than the last year ... I noticed that some visitors have visited it more than 20, 50, and even some visited it more than 150 times with no single direct contact with me.

Anyway, today, I just want to announce that current "CS semi auto version EA" buyers will have the chance to get the "CS Auto version EA" for FREE in case or after the EA is released. That's because any following updates will be for FREE for them. So, as a result, they will have the chance to get 2 EAs (Semi + Auto) for the price of 1 EA while after the Auto version release the price will sharply go up and new buyers will have not the chance to get older releases (Semi EA).

So, real people who are interested into the EA (Semi and/or Auto) will have this chance for short limited time to get best offer ever. Later, after the Auto version is released, time will not go back or those who are interested into both versions have to buy 2 EAs at 2 different prices (400 EUR for Semi + Much higher price for Auto version).

You may act for now or will not get later on the track ...
Good luck to all ...
Yours,
O. Shaban
Email: shabano@gmail.com
Skype: oshaban27
WhatsApp: +218923068503

7 comments:

  1. How much is the Full Auto Version? My email is hyjakk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking.
      Full version will be much higher than the Semi auto (5 to 6 times) which costs 400 euro/license.
      I'm afraid the new price will not be possible to buy for many traders because I want to sell less licenses and also to release a lot of the marketing stress on myself to start managing accounts.

      Delete
  2. Hi OSAMA,i have tried contacting your broker several times but unfortunately their services are not yet available for my country.please ,let me know how i can have any alternative broker,so that i can profit from that free service you were offering for your EAs.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please kindly write directly to my email at shabano@gmail.com
      Thanks

      Delete
  3. Sir do you still sell semi auto EA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Norvic ...
      Yes, I still do sell the EA.
      If you are interestes, you may write to me directly on my email, shabano@gmail.com
      Thanks.

      Delete
  4. Wa'alaikum Assalam wa rahmatu Allah, brother Naseem

    Thanks for your interest into my EAs.
    I already replied to your email.
    Have a good weekend
    Salam

    ReplyDelete