Saturday 17 May 2014

A new update for Up-Down-Till-Win EA ...

Hi Traders ...

I wish all of you are doing well. Things are going well and smooth using UDTW EA for these days ... Some days market has not enough power to go up or down to make the accounts to step up to a new profit level, so, we should be patient because we are sure that profit is in the way.

Anyway, as versions of UDTW are increased, I decided to make the new updated version to ensure that all my clients has got the best one.

As a programmer, I have been asked for custom inputs to add to the EA. Some of those added features are useful and some are not but serves who asked for it in some how that he is comfortable with.

I did all my efforts to make the new version to be the best, more secure, more easy to use and more display on chart informative information to make trading time for traders is more easy :)

Let us say, it will be available on (at most) Tuesday.  The instructions pdf file will be updated too.

The list of previous buyers is quite big, so, please (previous buyers) send me an email to shabano@gmail.com including your account number as a reference to make your new licensed copy for the same account.

Best of luck to all ...
O. Shaban 

No comments:

Post a Comment