Sunday 24 May 2020

Updated Results For CS Semi Auto EA Statement ...

Hello Traders ...
Starting from this week, I will post my live trading results only on telegram channel.
I'm sorry for this. The pressure on my is more than  Ican handle to do all my daily life routine like, giving full support to all my old and new clients, IB, account management, trading my own accounts, developing EAs, following up my posts on forex forums, and for sure taking care of my family.

I'm trying to minimise the pressure on myself as much as I can, so, every week I will post a quick notice for the new statement update on the telegram channel to keep the new blog visitors to notice it.

To join my telegram channel, please either click on this https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEzYMf8iPvJ8lQooqw

Or, search on Telegram App from your phone/Tablet/iPad for the channel.
The Channel name is, "CS Semi Auto EA".

Wishing you all the best ...

No comments:

Post a Comment