Thursday 17 August 2023

No Sleep EA-2023 Has Been Released And In Action Now ...


 Hello Visitors ...

Just I want to inform you that the No Sleep EA-2023 is released few days ago and many traders started using it.

Interested traders, please kindly first read the details in the previous post to have full idea about it and see the attached real trading statement. You can also find the statement at the end of this post.


I noticed that some traders don't find it easy to install the EA the right way and also to use the right settings that works best for their trading account, so, I come with an idea to make it easy for them and me as well ...

With an extra $25 you will get your EA Full version working on your VPS server + have the chance to change your trading account number if it was not suitable + install the EA with the right settings including starting lot increment feature based on account equity + Save all the work as a template, so, you will not lose your settings at any time.

What you have to give me?

I need your VPS server's IP + VPS Login name + VPS Password.

Your broker's MT4 must be ready working on the server with EA on the chart and your real account is active.

In this case, I don't need your trading account password.

I will prepare everything for you then let the EA to take it's first order ... Check if everything is fine.

Then, I submit you the EA ready to work.  After that you have to change your VPS server password for your own privacy.

That's all.

In this case, total price will be @ $100 to get everything done for you, or, $75 to install the EA by yourself.


Interested people may contact me directly on:

Email: shabano@gmail.com

Telegram: @oshaban27

WhatsApp: +218923068503


For details about EA validity, price, and payment options please refer to the previous post or click on this link ... 

<<<ClickHere>>>


Up to date trading days: 2 weeks ...

Starting Balance: $203

Today Balance: $560

Withrawals: Not Yet.

Deposits: $80 + $16 Bonus (I will deposit frequently to make trading lot increase for higher gains).


Good luck to all ...

Sincerely yours,

O. Shaban

No comments:

Post a Comment