Thursday 19 October 2023

No Sleep EA-2023 Continuous Update

widget
 

Hello traders... 
Using widgets from myfxbook makes it easier to follow up the ea progress. 
Click on the above image to get you directly to my real account trading analysis. 
You can do the same trading performance like me if you want. Forex it's not difficult as many of you think. You need to follow the right simple rules that I will show you in my telegram channel and group to start your success journey. 

How? 

Contact me for details... 
Wish you all the best... 
O. Shaban

Email: shabano@gmail.com    
Telegram: @oshaban27
WhatsApp: +218-92-306-8503

Note: In a day or two, I will withraw all account capital to use it in my new funded account (Prop Firm) using No Sleep EA-2023.
You still can analyse the account even after withrawing its capital.

No comments:

Post a Comment