Thursday 9 May 2024

New News About Breakout Booster EA

 


Hello Traders ...

This post need a lot of attention ... I think, it will be a little long ... It carries many good news.

First of all, let me show you my new results ... In fact, I'm trading with Brekout Booster EA on 4 real accounts. They are as follows, 2 Exness Standard Cent accounts + 1 new XM Ultra Low Micro account + 1 Demo account for FTMO Challenge, Swing type @ $100,000.

You may be wonder how it works on such strict Funding Accounts Brokers like FTMO !!!.

Many people asked me about using the EA on funding brokers, I didn't recommend any of them and will not. The probbility of breaking the challenges rules is considerably high becasue of the 5% max daily loss and also some of them enforce traders to close trades at the end of the week.

So, I'm trying to manage myself with FTMO challenge on such swing account till now.

Anyway, the other 3 accounts goes wery well but I feel may be it is time to merge them in one account or using trades copier to deal with only one of them to minimise the working pressure.

Marketing EAs is not easy if you intend to do it the right way becasue trader must know how to use the EA before doing that on real account. I personally can't give support to show every one who request a copy to test it before buying the EA, So, I come with an idea that I will tell about it later, but first let us see what results I get till few minutes ago ...

This is the new opened account ~30% easily in 2 days ... Not bad :)


This is the main account that I use. I lately reduced the risk on it because of it's DD and changed the trading method to trade only around Support and Resistance price levels. This gives more trading stability and also give me a lot of rest to watch it only when price hit one of those levels.
It made easily 300%


This account also made ~66% in a week with considerable good DD.

Back to the new offer. As many of you don't like the idea to take the risk to by the EA before trying it and for my resosons that I said above to the importance of giving support before using the EA, so, I decided to send test copies that licensed to demo accounts for one week (5 trading days). The trader will join the WhatsApp group that I created to give support. He will be a member as long as his robot license is valid. He will get the right support then I will send him the EA after 2 days of the small fee payment then the EA license will start for the next week. If he likes the EA, then he can buy it at it's normal price. If he didn't, he is then saved his money. The little fee to pay is $30.

This way, I get paid for the work I did for him to make him ready to use the EA the right way.

Let us name it as the Training Fee. This fee is not refundable, nor the Original EA price too.

I think this is a Win - Win deal for bot of us.


As I mentioned that marketing is not easy task, my aim here about this EA is to sell a limited number of copies then I could stop. Or, give the EA much higher pprice to reduce the marketing pressure on me then I will try to use all my time in trading.

So, my next post could be (not sure 100%) a video showing a quick visual backtest with some comments about how the EA enter trades around Support and Resistance levels and how profit curve going up by time.

Happy trading days to all ...

Sincerely yours,

O. Shaban

========================================

Just a reminder about EA price, terms and contact info.

Training Fee for 1 week before buying the EA (if you need it) @ $30

EA price is $199 / 1 real acc. / 1 demo acc. / 12 months / License change @ $30.

For existing clients, $149.

For more info, you may contact me on,

- Contact form on the page right side,

- WhatsApp: +218-92-306 8503

- Telegram: @oshaban27


Accepted payments are limited to only USDT(TRC) & Perfect Money.

- Payments are not refundable.

No comments:

Post a Comment