Saturday 21 October 2017

A new update for Candle-Breakout will be available on Monday

Dear Traders ...

A new update for Candle-Breakout EA will be available on next Monday 23th. Actually, it will have a single new feature that changes the results significantly on the back-test. I'm not a big fan about the BT, but used it for guidance and giving me to where things will go but not critically.

The new feature is about how to lock on profit as I noticed that some orders made a profit then when price retrace, they could close by hitting the stop loss level. Even we use a small SL, we still need to collect more pips and prevent to get away from the SL.

If you are interested to get involved in our testers group before price will go up in parallel with the new update, please contact me before Monday.

For more info, please contact me on shabanao@gmail.com or Skype: oshaban27


No comments:

Post a Comment