Sunday 9 December 2018

New sky rocket profit ... 755.61% in 5 weeks !

Hello Traders ...
I'm back this week with new results ...
I will let it be short as numbers speak louder than words ...
This is the 5th week, the EA made 755.61% almost safe and fluent profit.
Please download the live account statement at the bottom of this post to check/analyse it.
By the way, I could make more profit than this because I didn't increase the starting lot of each trading round according to the profit I made.
May be next week I will consider this point, but not sure yet.

Anyway, You could ask how such profit is made easily?
The answer is very simple ... I use logic in trading ... Trades always based on the signal I got from CS EA that coded by me. This signal gives me the best pair to trade and it's direction based on the strength and weakness of the currencies then I feed this signal to grid-averaging EA to trade that pair till close all orders on either good or big profit.

It's easy like that, but the secret is how to get such signal?
CS EA is coded to scan all 28 currency pairs ... It evaluates each pairs strength/weakness difference and display it as numbers. Once you read those numbers, you know if it is trending or going side-way and also direction is depending on it's sign ...

In my trading I usually pick lower spread pairs while I can trade all of them.

The bad news (sorry), that I will increase the EA price by 10 to 15% starting from next Saturday, 15th of December.

For more information, please write to me to: shabano@gmail.com ... Skype: oshaban27 ... or, WhatsApp: +218923068503

Hope all of you successful trading week ...




6 comments:

  1. Wow, That is excellent results. Can't wait to get my hands on it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ziya...
      Thanks for your encoencoura words.
      I got your email. Please give me time to reply during the weekend :)
      Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Wow! amazing!Mr Osama Shaban, can i have it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure ... But you need to buy it.
      If you are interested, please contact me.
      Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Any good EA, stable and long-term, can you tell me the strategy of entering and exiting commands, and EA's functions? I need to know the function before buying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me your email to get full info.
      Befire that, i just want to tell you the EA is not full auto trader for now.

      Delete