Thursday 21 February 2019

Trading Summary For 4 Months Live Trading

Hello Traders.....
Lately, I'm not used to post out of the weekend days... But it come to my mind to post the summary of all posts results, specially many visitors told me that they are confused to understand everything.

Anyway, to summarize things,
- The used EA for signal (Trading pairs + direction of the trade) is CS EA (Semi Auto EA) ...
- The EA used for trading is named Pending "Orders for CS EA". It is one click on chart EA to get in trades.
- Once the system is installed on the MT4, then it is a matter of few clicks to get in the trade.

Here are the summarized weekly and monthly results on my own live trading account ...


The numbers shown in the above table could differ slightly from the previously posted results because some orders are carried to next week.

As the whole system is easy and flexible to trade, I, could from time to time change my trading style. Like trading in different times, using an other EAs coded by me but taking advantage from the CS EA signal.
I'm not sure yet about which EAs I will use yet (EAs will be provided for FREE to the system buyers).
Because I'm so sure about the CS EA signal, I'm very confident that always I can make profit as long as I stick to the signal direction. For this reason I did such huge profit as shown in the above table, but as I'm a researcher and EA developer person, I always trying different ways to make things easier and more profitable to my clients.

You, as an EA buyer, will get my full support, updates and trading ideas and tricks by joining the skype group created for this system.

With me, you will not be alone :)

You're welcome for any more questions on:
Email: shabano@gmail.com
Skype: oshaban27
WhatsApp: +218923068503

No comments:

Post a Comment