Sunday 24 February 2019

Week #18 Brings 1284% of Live Trading Profit !

Hello Traders ...
I wish you all are doing well ...
Almost nothing new news about "CS EA" as we used to read in every week a new score is recorded.
Then, Let's go direct to the point ...

Closed profit in 18 weeks is 1284%
Maximum DD is 10.61%
Profitable weeks = 17
Winning percentage up to date is 93.44%

Detailed statement for my live account can be downloaded and analysed.

For more info, please contact me on,
Email: shabano@gmail.com
Skype: oshaban27
WhatsApp: +218923068503



Download the Detailed Statement


4 comments:

  1. how can i get a copy my friend? i follow you on soehoe =) You are a life saver. Many blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words.
      You need to buy it. I give life time support and updates to all buyers.
      More info can be found here
      http://oshaban.blogspot.com/2019/05/frequently-asked-questions-about-cs-ea.html?m=1

      Delete
  2. How can I buy your system sir?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Aizat ...
      First of all, you need to read everything about the EA to see if it will fit your needs and prevent any later complications.

      Once you are confident that you want to but it, please let me know :)

      You're welcome to ask me any questions by writing directly to my email address, shabano@gmail.com

      Thanks.

      Delete