Wednesday 11 June 2014

3 weeks live trading gave me 90% profit !!!

Hi Traders ...

It comes to my mind to put a detailed statement for my live account result starting from first day I use BBS-MART_v3.3 till few minutes ago.

I started trading using this EA on last 21st of May ... it is 21 days ... 15 trading days !.

From the attached balance, ...

Starting balance = Current Balance - Total Profit = 2617.68 - 1238.84 = $1378.84

Profit % = (Total Period Profit/Starting Balance)*100 = 1238.84/1378.84 = 89.85 %



To download the detailed statement, Click here ...

To be honest, I didn't leave the EA works 100% auto. I, sometimes, increase the PipStep value or decrease the LotExponent or Time Frame to get better results or to reduce the risk.

Normal settings with no human intervention, I believe could lead to lower profit, it could be around 35-60%.

Note, I got many requests to get demo version copy. I'm really so sorry that this increase the pressure on me as I described this into few posts before. So, please kindly, don't ask me about it.

Sincerely yours,
O. Shaban

No comments:

Post a Comment