Monday 21 July 2014

0verview of my live and demo accounts !

Hi Traders ...

It has been a while since last post. In fact, I have been super busy doing multiple jobs at the same time.

Anyway, today, I'm doing something different. I recorded the results of the last month for my 2 live accounts and full history for an other 2 or 3 demo accounts, then published the video on YouTube to make it easier to see the results for all accounts by yourselves.

I'm seriously thinking to change the whole blog and convert it to Arabic language and a little of English as my aim is to work mainly in recruiting new traders to get benefit of my offers of open Swap Free accounts under my IB and get Free EA from me, while I got some of commission rebates from broker(s).

Swap accounts holders still can contact me directly on my email to buy EAs as normal.

Please enjoy watching the Video ...


No comments:

Post a Comment