Sunday 25 November 2018

Need an other proof for the profit I made? (549.56%)

Hello Traders ...

First of all, thanks to all those who contacted me by email and whatsApp asking about my Currency Strength Semi Auto EA.

Today, I'm giving an other proof that signal I get from this EA is making HUGE Monthly Profit.
In less than a month (26-10 to 23-11-2018) the EA safely made 549.56% of profit with too low DD and generally almost risk free.

The following are the reasons for making this kind of profit ...
- I use the right match for the account type, balance and leverage.
- I use the right EA (coded by me) to get the right market direction.
- I feed the signal from the CS EA to the right EA that will continue trading till stop on profit.
- You will get the second EA for FREE or if you want to use (like me) the third one, you need to buy it from mql5.com at price of only $30. But this depends on you for maximizing your profit.
- You may use the (second EA and/or the third EA) or not, but in case of take the signal directly from CS EA, profit will be less but still very big :) ... Could be around 50 - 150% a month but in all cases it depends on your time dedicated to trading.

Life time updates and support are provided including the safer settings. Once you get used to this system, then you can even increase your risk to the level you want to make more and more profit.

Believe me, you will making the day once you start trading my way :)

I will let you to check my account summary shown bellow and you may download my detailed statement by clicking the download button.

Have a great day ...


No comments:

Post a Comment