Sunday 2 June 2024

A New Update For Breakout Booster EA

 Hello Traders ...

An new enhanced version for Breakout Booter EA in in the way to release.

I'm using it on my new real standard account to be sure that everything is well.

Till now, everything seems to be great. I'm working now on updating the user's manual for the original version to show every new added feature in the pdf file.

All existing Breakout Booster EA, you don't need to ask me to update yours. I will upload the new version to the WhatsApp group, you you can get yours and also to download the new user's manual as well.

I believe the update will be available at the end of this week or during the market holiday. 

In all cases, it should be ready by 10th of June.

The new added features will not reflect on trading results, but they will make trading is much more easier. This will lead to let the user even to trade directly with ease from his mobile phone screen. 

How is that?

As we all know that we can access our VPS from the phone by using apps like RD Client, but trader still have some difficulty to open EA settings to do some changes like enabling/disabling "Continious Trading", Clean chart, Close all trades, stop EA to work once price go in his favour for maximising the profit, enable/disable to trade by using support and resistance ...

Now, all these setting changes can be done by simple click(s) on the chart without the need to open the settings properties from MT4 platform.

This will make the trader life much easier and more effective.


By the way, last week, I did my own tests on both the new EA version (v2) and my new real standard account. As we all know that currencies tends to go in trend then flat with no specific reules apart from the news economic releases. So, the EA works great in the trnding days/weeks then go with less activity at the market sideways.

So, to overcome this point, I decided to give it more bigger push by using it on Gold which we all know that it has much more daily range and usual crazy movements. This is exactly what the EA needs :)

The following I will show you the new EA update (v2) on chart to see how it looks like then what results I got in this short period of time on my new real standard account.



Now, here is the result I got on my new real account ...
It's only 2 trading days ...

The account specifications are as follows ...
Standard, Ultra Low spread XM acocunt, Leverage 1000:1, Capital: $810


The profit is 22% in just 2 days. I believe that I found Gold is the best to trade on this EA with much more ease. I will not incewase the lot size until I make at least 60 - 70% or may be up to 100%.
I recommend to use the EA on standard accounts with minimum capital of $1000.

Let's see what the next days to bring to us ...

Hve a nice day ...
O. shaban



No comments:

Post a Comment