Saturday 28 September 2024

Automated Trading Secrets That No One Will Tell You About !!!

 


Hello Trades ...

This time I want to tell you a lot of information about hidden and unknown Automated Trading tricks, lies, and facts. This post will include Expert Advisors, Systems, Strategies, EA marketers tricks to sell their robots for just making money, Why some EAs work like rocket for me, but not well for you?, how to get almost same results like me, ...

A lot of topices that I should tell you the honest way. You have to prepare yourself to think logically to overcome all the past difficulties to change from the losers side to the winners one.

I promise you if you followed my notes, you will widen your look and thinking to the market. You will overcome on your trading bad habbits and deadly mistakes.

I'm not sure if I correctly described what is going in my mind ... But believe me, you will get my 16 years of experience in automated trading and total of 21 years experience in the forex market on golden plate.

The topic will be a little bit long and difficult for me to concentrate, I can't promise at the moment to write everything in one long post or may be divide it in many posts, so, next post(s) could be written as comments here ... 
 
So, please keep watching this post for good ...
I hope in few days I will start revealing these secrets ... Be ready ...

O. Shaban

3 comments:

  1. I hope that all your followers will appreciate your experience and advise what are you share to us.. You are honest and fair trader/coder !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again ...
    Let me today share first secret ...
    Many of, if not most of EA Sellers / Marketers are trying to talk about profit that their trading robot can make rather than to talk about the corresponding DD / Risk that reached to get such good profit.
    It's very important to tell the EA user / buyer about the main rule in the financial markets including forex trading which is "Profit is proprtional with the floating loss that occured during the trading". The maximum floating loss that occured before closing on profit is what so called the Max. Drawdown (DD).
    So, be careful about those who only talk about profit.

    Many marketers / Sellers names the Drawdown word with other softer expressions like naming the huge DD shown in the Balance/Equity graph by "Carpet" ... It's really silly expression. People like to have wider Carpets to use, but here, Wider Carpet means Much Higher Risk !!!. ... It's really silly expression.
    They use such soft words to keep the trader's mind away from the Drawdon, the word that we all dislike.

    Please keep watching this post ... You may write your comments here if you like ...
    Next secret will come soon.

    ReplyDelete