Sunday 19 May 2024

Breakout Booster Is Doing Great!

 


Hello Traders...

I like to make things shorter with summaries... 

First, let me direct you to the right link to understand the full story of Breakout Booster Robot. Click here To start, ... <Click Here> then once you read the post, click on NEWER ARTICLE on left bottom of each post. Continue doing this until you reach the newest post which is this one till this moment.

-------------------------------------

In last week, I said that I will merge both my real trading accounts to enable me to trade on one account.

So, here is the new account result ... But honestly, I don't like to see the deposits and withrawals statistics this way, becasue the new account will not give the right reflection of the success as it was started with one deposit.

So, I have no other way to lose all the previous period of trading results and keep that as a reference to show new commers how much this EA is succesful and start a new account from the scratch.

Now, lets see the new result before I move to a new account ...


So, as merging accounts is not much good idea to make the result graph looks rubsot, the best thing is to move to completely new real account. I could also add an other demo account to work in parallel to it.

Let's wait for new results at the end or next week or may be after.

If you are interested in one of the following, please contact me privately ...

- An open license to all your accounts that holds your name.

- A spcific number of licenses.

- Sharing a license with someone else.

- Get 25% commission of selling EA license.

- Working as an IB and want to send each of your clients a license.

- Want to give the EA your brand name and rights to market it by your own.

- Anything else can be discussed by Telegram or WhatsApp or Email.

Are you interested in any of above choices, Grap the opportunity before it's gone by contacting me on,

- Contact form on the page right side,

- WhatsApp: +218-92-306 8503

- Telegram: @oshaban27

- Email: shabano@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment