Sunday 8 March 2020

Updated Results For CS Semi Auto Trading Robot


Hello Traders ...
I wish all are doing well. Forex market is not easy at all. If you don't trade well, risk is always involved.
It's good chance for me to share my new live trading account which I dedicated to trade only CS Semi Auto EA. I will try to show results whenever I have time for that.

Please always check this post to see the latest results for this EA.

You may download the detailed statement to see the orders I made.
To have an idea about how I trade this account using CS Semi Auto EA, please read this post ...
http://oshaban.blogspot.com/2020/02/get-ready-to-be-astonished-by-cs-semi.html

Broker: XM Global Limited

Starting Capital: $1,868.03
Profit Made in 4 weeks: $1,877.82
Up To Date Capital: $3,745.85

Easy Profit Done for 1st week is 31.62%
Easy Profit Done for 2nd week is 32.18%
Easy Profit Done for 3rd week is 35.54%
------ Profit Done for 4th week is 1.18% 
I almost not traded the last week due to not having good
signals because of Corona Virus effect on all financial markets.

Total Profit for 4 weeks is 100.52%
Average Monthly Profit is 100.52%


Last week the market was moving so slow with unexpected movements from time to time due the lack of the liquidity. 
All the world was busy about Corona Virus Pandemic. So, this have had a big impact on the market.

As usual, you can download latest live account statement from the below download icon.

Updated Statement is here ...
 Download Latest Live Account Statement


No comments:

Post a Comment