Saturday 29 February 2020

Get Ready To Be Astonished By CS Semi Auto EA

Hello Traders ...
It has been a while since last post. The situation here in my country (Libya) is not helping at all to go faster, but I'm doing my best to let it go further as much as I can.

Anyway, as I'm in direct contact with my clients who bought my trading robots on WhatsApp and Skype , I easily can spot how things going with them for each trading robot. From this point, I start giving advice for those who didn't get best results. Different traders get different results because there are many factors can do such differences, like, trader experience, trading frequency, risk, entry and exit points, ... But at the end everyone should be happy. Actually, must be very happy if he follow the very easy and straight forward steps to be a winner. Big winner in fact!!!.

I thought many times to do this post because I have been afraid if I start it then couldn't continue it because the situation here is not stable. We are hearing heavy bombing, floods of Grad missiles, unstable security situation ... At the end I decided to start it for at least to not say later, I wish if I did it. Then let's go ...

For now I will show my latest trades I did on my live account using CS Semi Auto EA ... As the account is not set specifically for this EA to show how trading with this EA is going, I will show only trades that done as Basket Trading for set of pairs that I close all of them together ...

Let's show first show those trades as sets with short description for these results ... Next week, I will open a new live account to use it specifically for this EA and I will update it frequently to make results more informative ...

 The EA looks like this. Put it on only one chart.
click on any box will open that pair's chart to enter 
your trade. It's easy like this :)

Take 3 minutes to open all trades Closed 
after 36 minutes with $100.33

Take 7 minutes to open all trades Closed 
after 40 minutes with $178.11


Take 5 minutes to open all trades Closed after 
2 hours & 45 minutes with $19.43
Not much profit because orders opened at inactive 
market hours. But we are still in profit :)

Take 3 minutes to open all trades Closed after 
2 hours & 42 minutes with $72.10

Take 2 minutes to open all trades Closed 
after 31 minutes with $51.81


You could think that I trade high lot size ... It's not because the trading live account is micro type. It's lot size = $1,000. The profit made is in USD (not cents).

Total profit for 2 days trading = $100.33 + $178.11 + $19.43 + $72.10 + $51.81 = $421.78
Starting Account Capital = $1,446.25
Current Account Capital = $1,868.03
Profit done for 2 days = 29.16%
If traded with same frequency and get same daily average profit, then expected monthly profit will be around 290% in case lot size is not increased when the capital is getting bigger :)

So, imagine how much profit will be made if every weeks lot size is increased !!!
What's about total profit to get after only 2 or 3 months ?  ... It will be unbelievable ...

Anyway, let me tell you what advantages this trading robot have ...
- It's High Profit - Low Risk EA,
- Very easy to use,
- Give exactly the right directions for the 28 forex Currency pairs with their strengths,
- Very suitable for both traders who have time for trading and not! ... So, even those who are always looking for full auto trading robots because they lack for time to monitor their trades, they could easily use this EA for the following reasons ...
  • Very fast to get in market, so, it's matter of few minutes to open trades,
  • Can watch trades very few times and for seconds from their mobile phones,
  • The most important point is that they can fully work using this EA from mobile phone by using (RD Client) app to connect to their VPS then open or watch trades from there by matter of few screen touches.
  • Closing all orders also can be easily done by one click on the chart or even put the value in $$$ to close all trades then leave it to the EA to do the rest of the job.
I will be glad to hear your comments about this EA :)

So, let us meet, may be, next weekend to see what I have on my new live account.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions on ...
Email: shabano@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +218-92 3068 503
Skype: oshaban27

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Salman....
      Insha Allah you will see more astanoshing results shortly :)

      Delete
  2. Dear Oshaban, I am following you from some time ago. I know your nonsleep bot. I will like to have this robot with me. How much for it?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello FORASTERO
      Thanks for your interest into my EAs.
      CS Semi Auto EA costs 400 euro for 1 live account license with no expiry date and works for 3 months on any demo account (can be extended later) + lifetime 1 to 1 suppor+ lifetime free updates (if any).

      Delete
  3. Hi Osama,
    Why do you call it semi auto ... does it needs manual interference ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dr. Sherif...
      It needs to enter trades manually in few minutes then you can completely watch from your phone or laptop and click all orders by 1 click or even let it to the ea to close all orders for predefined profit in the settings.

      Delete
  4. Excellent and great results in short period with very DD%

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm sorry this option is not offered for many reasons.
      The following are some of them ...
      - I already give my proof that the EA works by giving weekly statements updates trading on my own real account. You may compare those 18 or 19 statements, they have the same account number and I also showed you the proof of profit withdrawal.
      - As the EAs, specially, Semi Auto one need some support to understand how to install this EA (special, easy installation) and how to use it. I already offer this for buyers by giving 1 to 1 support on Skype or WhatsApp.
      - To protect my EA by minimizing number of distributed copies. So, I send it only to buyers who convinced that it works.

      Delete