Thursday 30 January 2020

Happy Client Testimonial ...


Hello traders ...
One of my drawbacks is that I'm not giving my blog serious attention for updating my news and giving clients testimonials. May be this is because I'm busy in working in many directions like Coding, IB, EA developments, marketing my products and sometimes doing account managements.

Last week a guy from South Korea has Sparked my attention by asking me if there is any previous client testimonials. He was doing the right thing to be sure that he will buy a good product before taking any risk by sending money for something he is not sure about.

So, next period of posts, I will ask for feed back from clients who will contact me later. Honestly, most of clients as chatting with me first few days to have the right support to understand everything about the EA then they mostly not contact me again. The biggest reason is that they found the thing they are looking for. They enjoy the new trading EA.

Here is one of my clients that feeling very happy using my CS EA ...




2 comments:

  1. hi Brother! so Curious about this CS EA...and of course im interested..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sir ...
      Thanks for your interest into my EAs.
      Please contact me directly by email at shabano@gmail.com or whatsApp on +218923068503
      Thanks

      Delete