Tuesday 3 December 2019

How to get More Info About Every EA



Hello Traders ...
I got many requests from blog visitors asking about info about every trading robot I market here.

Here is the easiest way,

To get full info about EAs I have, please click on the following EA names ...
Each click will direct you to the related posts for that EA.
To get more info about CS (Semi Auto + Auto) EAs, please read the following post,
then, continue reading upper posts till the top one (the newer).

All my EAs have no expiry time, life time support and updates (if any).

Payment, ONLY by Western Union or Bank Wire ... Ask for details.

Thanks for those who contacted me privately asking about the situation in my country.
It's really still hard, sometimes hearing the bombing most of the day but I think we are safe to some degree :)

Thanks again ...

Those who are interested may contact me directly on:
WhatsApp: +218-92-306-8503
Skype: oshaban27
Email: shabano@gmail.com

Best of luck ...
O. Shaban

No comments:

Post a Comment