Tuesday 26 November 2019

My EA Updates ...

Hello Traders ...
First of all, I want to say, I'm sorry for the delaying into writing about the series of posts that I told you to post here due the hard situation we are living here in Libya.
It's the war. There is not enough security for tomorrow, or even the rest of the day. Sometimes people here are used to move from place to an other. Some are already left there homes for months ago.

In this post, I intended to announce that all previous buyers for my EAs have to visit my blog at least once a month to check if there is any new updates for their EAs that they bought.

Once you find an update for you, please send me an email with your account number, EA name asking me to get the new update for the new update.
Please use the same email address that you used previously to buy the EA.

You don't need to send me an email asking about if there is any new updates. You will get informed as soon as one of updates is released.

Thanks for evaluating my situation ...
Sincerely yours,
O. Shaban

No comments:

Post a Comment