Sunday 25 August 2019

New news about CS (Semi + Auto) EA


Hello Traders ...
It has been a while since last post. The situation in my city is really hard. It's the ugly war.
I got an average of 12 - 16 hours of electricity cut for everyday and very poor internet connection.
All who sent me emails please accept my apology because of the delay to reply.

Anyway, in quick ... This time, I got the following news ...

- I will stop support using Skype group. Instead, I will give 1 to 1 support.
- User's guide for the Semi Auto EA has been sent to all EA buyer.
- I'm working on the User's guide for the Auto EA. Once finished, it will be sent to all EA buyers.
- Shortly, EA buyers will get only 1 EA (Semi or Auto EA), instead of the 2 EAs together.

For the "Top Secrets About Robot Trading" series, I will continue, for sure, to post next parts, but the situation is really has the big impact on writing the next part as I need to concentrate to write it in steps.

Thanks for your patience.
Sincerely yours,
O. Shaban


4 comments:

  1. Thank you O. Shaban for your persistence. I am looking forward to your continuation of your "Top Secrets About Robot Trading" series. I will be praying also that your are able to be given relief in your region and that a peace you never knew may come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment.
    I'm trying to do my best to continue writing the rest of the series but the situation here is really hard and I'm lacking the concentration on my works.
    I will continue as first possible chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Oshaban,

    Thank you for taking your time to respond to my previous response. I have been following you on SoeHoe, and you're a nice guy. Thank you for being kind and sharing.

    Hoping you are well and things are improving in your area. I just discovered your NEW CS EA the other day, or else I would probably have purchased it a while back.

    I would like to purchase one license of your CS EA, however, before I do, would you kindly answer my following question?

    Will the CS EA work correctly on the following account:

    Standard account with a balance of $1000 and leverage of 50:1 using Lot sizes of 0.01? Each trade placed (0.01) will use an amount of margin equal to 26.60 dollars.

    Thank you kindly for your time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words.
      If you use CS Semi Auto EA, it will work well because this EA can work in many ways, using it to trade as a basket of pairs will work well.
      But, it will not work well (ridky) on the CS Auto EA.

      Delete