Wednesday 15 April 2020

Don't Trade These Weeks Using CS EAs, please!


Hello Traders ...
All financial markets are suffering ... Big spreads, low liquidity, currency pairs are not correlated as before, ...
Be careful as you can't rely on any signal. You can have good entry as basket trading but prices are quickly change direction do you will fall in problems.

I suggest to either stop trading or use Pending Orders EA with CS Semi Auto EA. This will give any DD bigger chance to compensate the loss by opening more grid levels.

Anyway, I prefer to keep away from trading which is the safest.

I will withdraw my profit I did on both my life accounts to use them in my free style trading to see which is going better. At the same time, whenever things back to normal (may be after days / weeks), I will start with new account numbers because I want to put them under my IB account to get benefit of high lot rebate because I have VIP account at xm.com

As a proof that my accounts are still in profit, here are my screenshot for those accounts taken today :)

Wishing you all the best ...




No comments:

Post a Comment