Wednesday 10 March 2021

How To Get Life Time EA For FREE?


Hello Traders ...

Do you like to have any one of my following trading bots for FREE ...

- No Sleep EA-v4

- BRM-v6

- Up-Down-Till-Win

- Fx-Mart-King-PRO

If the answer is "Yes", then you need to have the following requirements ...

- Open new account at XM or XMGlobal broker under my IB. (I will provide you the link).

- Fund your account with at least $1,000 on Micro account or $5,000 on Standard one.

- Your real account MUST be "Swap Free Type" or "Islamic Account". My bot won't work if it is Swap type.

If you are interested and can satisfy the requirements, then you may contact me to get your FREE Expert Advisor based on your EA selection.

Contact me on,

Email: shabano@gmail.com

WhatsApp: Wa.me/+218923068503

Telegram: @oshaban27

 

No comments:

Post a Comment