Wednesday 27 February 2019

End of Semi Auto Trading & Start of Full Auto Version !

Hello Traders ...
Today, I have new news ...
After 4 months and a half of continuously posting weekly detailed statement for my real trading account, results show that during this period that I made a profit of 1284% with an average monthly profit of 285% and safe low draw down not exceed than 20%.
As everyone at this moment supposed to be much confident that CS EA is one of the most powerful EAs in the market, and because many old clients and blog visitors asking me that they are waiting the auto version of this robot, and also, because semi auto trading is destructing my research and development for the auto version, so, I decided to stop trading on this EA and withdraw the profit to an other live accounts for may be live testing the auto version or may be use them in other full auto EA I made in the past to release some of work pressure and get more free time to work on the auto version.

The following screenshot is taken from my live trading account for amounts withdrawn from it and transferred to new opened accounts while the second one show first result for CS Auto Version on Demo account.
Result is very promising ... I wish everything will go smooth and no new obstacles will show up ...
So, keep tuning and wait the good news to come shortly ...

Good luck to all

Profit is transferred to other accounts

The FULL AUTO VERSION first test result

I like to see big numbers, so, I uploaded this image after about 2 hours

After about an hour !

Profit in Points
Crazy Profit !

As you see from the above results, the profit is going up in crazy way.
I use 30 lots ... If used 1 lot then the profit should be about $4,550 which is equivalent to about 450 pips in few hours.

Why I have such profit with no single one order in the wrong direction ?
It is simply because the EA is using it's own algorithm to detect the right direction based on the whole market currency strengths and open orders automatically.

I can consider it as the New Advanced Artificial Intelligence Algorithm EA based on Market Currency Strengths.

For more details, please contact me on,
Email: shabano@gmail.com
Skype: oshaban27
WhatsApp: +218923068503

My time zone is GMT+2


4 comments:

  1. Hi Osama,
    Hope everything is going well.
    I've just sent you an E-mail requiring to purchase two CS EA licenses. Could you please check and get back to me asap. thank you very much.
    Jie Zhang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jie Zhang, Ni Hao :)
    Thanks for your email. I will reply soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, how much to buy that currency power meter EA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello ...
      Please kindly check this link where I wrote all the useful info including the EA price ...
      http://oshaban.blogspot.com/2019/05/frequently-asked-questions-about-cs-ea.html

      Delete