Saturday 8 June 2019

Time to release the CS Auto EA ...




Hello Traders ...
It's time to announce that the time to release the CS Auto trading robot is due.
Thanks to all previous buyers who were so patient to wait this moment and understanding the hard process followed to release such EA ad also the hard situation that I live here in my country, Libya.
At the end, what was a dream one day, now it come to be real. 

Anyway, I received some requests from blog visitors specially from South East Asia countries (specially, Indonesia) asking me to extend the availability of having Semi Auto EA in conjunction with the Auto CS EA because they have a feast holiday. For such reason, I will extend this to the end of next week (14th of June).
Eid Mubarak to all.

For now, as every licensed EA need some work on it to send it to my previous clients and new buyers, please be informed that ...
- Previous buyers who joined the skype group have to do nothing. I will send their new licensed copy to their inbox (same email used before to receive the EA).
- New buyers could have at the moment some delay to receive their EA copy.
- I will start sending out the new EA after the market open on Monday, 10th of June. 
- I will do my best to send to everyone his own EA copy as sooner as I can, but please give me the excuse if I delayed a little :)

Again, thanks to everyone who supported, trusted, and helped me to make this EA a real trading robot.

For new visitors, please kindly read the FAQ section and "How CS EA Works?" to have better idea about what is going on, then, you're welcome for any more info ...
You may contact me on,
Email: shabano@gmail.com
Skype: oshaban27
WhatsApp: +218923068503

Please note that I'm living in time zone at GMT+2

Best of luck to all ...
Sincerely yours,
O. Shaban

4 comments:

  1. Coud you send me the link to see the behaivor of the EA? Do you have Myfxbook link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sir ...
    I already got your message on skype and replied on it there ...
    But anyway, this is a copy of that reply ...

    I didn't used myfxbook because the account was not made from the start to trade only this EA. The shape was not good because of the previous data. Even after I limit the show of data from the date of using this EA, it was not working. But instead, you can download the complete trading history from this link ... http://oshaban.blogspot.com/2019/02/week-18-brings-1284-of-live-trading.html

    You may notice that I give weekly update for the same account number and also, I said before I withdraw the profit that I will do it and show the proof of that :)

    That all the above was about the Semi Auto EA ... For the Auto EA, my tests were about how the new EA works, is it using the same trading style and everything went well. But the only difference is that, in the Auto trading, there is no human intervention of moving the entry levels for the pending orders and also moving the take profit level. So, sure the profit will be less, but even with the Auto EA, you still can interfere the EA work (if you like).

    ReplyDelete