Saturday 20 February 2021

New News About CS EA !

 

Hello Traders ...

First of all, I wish all are well. May Allah protect you and your families.

Today is 20th of February 2021, the last day for using "CS Market Scanner EA". 
The robot is uploaded in the telegram channel (and here, I think) to use it for free since last September. 

I have 2 news, good and not good news. I always like to start with the good news, but this time I will start with the not good one because it will tell what was going on, while the good one is the compensation for that.

The not good news is that, having both CS (Semi and Auto) EA in one EA is not achieved yet. I did my best to make it happen, but for second time in my coding life I faced the same problem which could lead in some cases to big problems.

It's the BUG. Bug here is meant by an unexpected behavior from the EA be giving false signal to do some not scheduled action. It rarely happen but it's effect could put the account in big risk. The bug continuously open orders until the margin can't handle to open any more orders or max number of orders is reached.
The bug logically arise from the point that the Semi Auto EA has lot of graphical codes for display on chart, Code complexity, and dealing with 28 pairs calculations at the same time from one chart.
I tried to do my best to optimize the code as much as I can. But sadly no luck.

So, it is sad to say, I stopped at this point. I will later (during the year) to work again on it, but I couldn't say it will happen :(

The Second news, which is (as I think) a good one ... all EA buyers (CS Semi Auto & CS Auto EA), already have their EA works till 2099 but as a thank you for waiting the update to come, I will send you all a FREE of charge a valid copy for 14 months works on any account of your choice (not supposed to be the same licensed account for your CS EA). The EA worth of 150 euro / 12 months / license.
If you bought both CS Semi and Auto EAs, you will get 2 licenses for No Sleep EA-v4.

Tomorrow, I could post here a link to download a fully working copy for the EA that works on any demo and live account for the next month or 2 months, so, everyone, including blog or telegram visitors could benefit from this. This will release the pressure of work on me to send every client his final licensed copy. 

My dear clients, blog visitors,
Please kindly don't send me any message, request, or questions until you read my next post which supposed to be posted tomorrow, or max by after tomorrow. I could not be able to reply on your emails or chat requests before that. So, please give me the excuse. 

I wish this will make all of us happy. You get something new to try and I feel more happy because you are all happy.

Kindly wait details in the next post shortly ... 
Wishing you all the best ...
Sincerely yours,
O. Shaban

No comments:

Post a Comment