Saturday 5 December 2020

Repost: Are you still losing while using good EA ?

 


This is reposted post ...
Hello traders ...
I received many emails from traders who asked me to recommend them a good EA.
I thank them because they trusted me to give them the right EA. But in fact, I didn't recommend them any EA for many reasons ...

Please continue reading if you like to know these reasons that I believe every EA seeker MUST to know ...

This is a copy and paste text from a reply to an email I just received today ...

.......
.......
.......

Telling you the exact EA that works for you is really a big responsibility. My experience as a programmer and a trader tells me that every person has his own trading personality. I hate to send you an EA that could not work for you but works for others and I earn money selling you something make a loss for you.

Why I'm saying this?
Some people like to trade using semi-auto EAs, some like full auto, some like manual entries but let the EA to continue the job, some like to use the EA like a dashboard that makes them read all the market data and they take the decision, some traders have a lot of time to follow up the EA and change settings according to different market conditions, some have little time and not mind to check their account several times a day, ..., ..., ...

So, there are many factors can control the trader himself to pick the right EA that works for him ...

After knowing the trader personality, I could tell him the right EA that matches his exact request that himself could never thought about it !!!.

Believe me, this mistake a lot of traders are doing it whenever they want to buy a new EA. They just buy the EA because it gives good results but after they have bought it, they start loosing money because there is a missing parameter in the circle of trading (Account type, trader personality, EA type).

Let us think wisely, the seller/programmer like me is the guaranteed winner in this matter. So, I can sell you any EA and go to next client.

Your success must be considered before my success because once you succeed, I consequently will succeed and you even will recommend me later to your friends. I believe this is the right WIN-WIN deal for both of us.

So, if you tell me your exact request and your trading style like semi, full, manual trading EA, have free time, how many times you have to check your account a day, your trading experience, ... Then, I can give you the right advice according to the EAs that I programmed by myself in case if I can satisfy your request. Otherwise, I will say, sorry I haven't your request.
...................

This is the fact that most of EA marketers won't tell you. So, always don't think to buy the EA because it makes good or huge results but ask yourself, can this EA works for me the way that matches my trading personality ... It is strange ... Isn't it? ... But sometimes strange things are right.

For more info, please don't hesitate to contact me ... All questions are replied :)

Sincerely yours,
O. Shaban
Email: shabano@gmail.com
Skype: oshaban27
WhatsApp: 00218923068503

No comments:

Post a Comment