Thursday 12 January 2023

Some Of Today Test Results ...

 


Dear readers,

I am excited to share with you the fantastic results I have achieved using the CSW trading robot. As many of you know, I have been using this automated trading software for the past few months and have been consistently impressed by its performance.

The CSW trading robot uses advanced algorithms for Calculating the Currency Strength and Weakness for every market tick to analyze market data and make trades on my behalf. Of course, It can operate 24/7, allowing me to take advantage of market opportunities even when I am away from my computer.

The Trading Robot has built in 8 trading strategies (Modes), some are "Semi Auto" and some are 100% are fully "Automated". Currently, the EA source code has reached 9467 lines. It's the extract of my coding experience since started at 2008.

Over the past several months, I have been testing the CSW trading robot. The results have been nothing short of outstanding. I have seen consistent gains in my trading account, with the robot making profitable trades even in volatile markets.

One of the many things I love about the CSW trading robot is its flexibility. It can be customized to suit my specific trading style and risk tolerance, and I can adjust its settings as needed to adapt to changing market conditions. All EA buyers will join the Telegram Channel and Group to get the right support to understand the EA functionality from A to Z. This will ensure to use it the most efficient way. You will never find such kind of support and help in the market.

I highly recommend the CSW trading robot to anyone who is looking to take their trading to the next level. It is a powerful tool that can help you achieve consistent profits and long-term success in the markets.

If you want to learn more about the CSW trading robot and how it can help you become a better trader, please read all posts related to CSW EA.

Enjoy the next images for today tests on 2 different trading modes ...

Thank you for reading,

O. Shaban



The above image is about to trade the a set of pairs by only 2 clicks to enable the EA to open all the shown orders. See that all orders are in positive ...

How this works ...

The leader currency pair was USDJPY ... So, all you need is to do one Click on JPY and an other one on USD as shown in the next image ...


The following is the trading statement for Mode 8 which trades automatically all market leader pairs on the selected time frame (M15). The EA open one market order and extra grid trades to take advantage of any price retracement to let the orders open faster with more profit. Trades are done during the market active hours only.



Here are some of the trades (positive) with total today profit which is the same as shown in the summary image.
Notice that I use big lot size but the total pips made around 240 pips for just today.


What do you think about the EA flexibility and profitability ...
You may ask or share your thoughts by writing your comments or send me a direct message.

For further information or any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on ...
Email: shabano@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +218923068503
Telegram: @oshaban27

Have a good night ...

No comments:

Post a Comment