Tuesday 21 February 2023

New Much Improved BRM EA

 Hello Traders ...

Here is last week safely closed trades on the recently released BRM new version.

BRM-v6.3 - Advanced - Dynamic TF is the best ever version of BRM EA series.

Why it is much safe than others?

The EA has an automatic trading time frame based on the number of opened trades.

For older versions, trader need to change time frame based on market conditions. Once drawdown has increased, trader need to increase the time frame or some specific numbers in the settings.

So, sudden market changes could lead to some loses if trader was away from the robot.

But, from today and so on, the EA will take care of all of this. Last 2 weeks trading were much safer weeks ever than before. Drawdown is too low, profit is very reasonable and some traders with bigger capitals need much less than what I get, indeed 😀 

As I'm directly test my EAs on my real micro account, I'm thinking to enhance most of my other EAs that need changing trading time frame manually like "No Sleep EA-v4 & v5",  "Up-Down-Till-Win", "FX-Mart-King-PRO", ...

So, as my commitment to all my clients who already bought "BRM EA" and still has valid license, the new version "v6.3" is for FREE of charge. Please contact me directly to shabano@gmail.com including your real account number that the EA has been licensed too.

For any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me by email, WhatsApp or the Contact form on top right side of the page ...

The following is some of Fresh GREEN and happy images that I'm sure all of you like to have the same 😀

Do you like to have the same results, then hurry up and ask for details ...









No comments:

Post a Comment