Sunday 28 April 2019

Auto CS Robot Release Will Delay For 10 Days !

Hello Traders ...
My deep thanks to all who contacted me lately asking about the CS Auto Robot.
I'm really sorry to announce that the release will be delayed for 10 days due the war in the Libyan Capital (Tripoli) where I live there.
Last few weeks, I couldn't work on the code the same way as I used to. I need to concentrate more but hearing from time to time bomb and missile explosions for sure will not make me do anything. It's not the fear but no concentration and work consistency can be done easily :(

For these reasons, I will sadly delay the EA release to 10th of May. I wish there is no more delay and things will go more safe.

Thanks for understanding my situation which is out of my hand.
Sincerely yours,
O. Shaban

8 comments:

  1. best wish for you and your country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your updated, appreacite it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. The CS Robot cost 400 euro for 1 live account license with no expiry date and works for 3 months on any demo account to prevent signal copy. The price will rise up after 7 to 10 days after the auto version release.

      Delete
  4. God save you bro Osama and save libya(inshallah), don't worry about late,we understand .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimo Zigotto for your support :)
      I wish all the world to live in peace, but this is far away from our goal :(

      Delete