Sunday 14 April 2019

Countdown is approaching zero for releasing the FULL Auto CS EA




Hello Traders ...
Most of you knows that I'm very conservative for giving a word for the final date for releasing the Full Auto CS EA. I have been contacted by many and many of my previous EA buyers, clients, blog visitors and also  traders that come from forex forums, specially who used mt FREE EA named by "No Sleep EA" I posted at soehoe.id forum. The important questions that almost all of them who are asking is about the date of releasing the EA.

I know that giving a specific date could lead me to more quicker deals but I never give such date because I must release the EA only when I know it works well as it must be. This is too important for me to keep my word with all of clients who trusted me.

BUT ...
Today, I want to announce that the countdown for releasing the Full Auto Trading Robot is almost approaching the zero. I'm in the final step which could take very few days then testing for an other few days.
Let's say, more few days to rectify any little problems I could face, then the release day is due.

I believe, the EA will be available within at most 2 weeks. But, lets say, before 1st of May 2019.

You could ask why this time I give a specific date ?
The answer could be long ... let's talk about it to understand the process that I passed to reach this final decision ...

The EA passed into many technical problems since first copy when I approved to work on Currency Strength as the core strategy of this EA. I saw how the signal was giving real express to what happen in the market.

For example, when the signal strength on GBPUSD = +25, then when I open the chart of this pair, I found it very clear signal for BUY order. It was really amazing signal.
Please refer to the charts I put in my previous post under the title of, "How CS EA Works?" ...

After very short time, I completely built a big trust into how the signal is a real one that I can rely on, but the biggest problem was in how to manage each signal? The source code at that time was about 2400 lines, adding the part to make it works as full auto was not easy, specially, I need to deal with 28 pairs from one chart at the same time ... I did many tests but most of them put me in more complicated technical problems.

Then, more questions arise during and after this difficult journey ... The following is a sample of these questions ...
Do I need to trade each currency pair alone? or, Trading as a basket of currencies?
What settings I have to use for each pair?
Why I did such huge profit trading this EA on semi auto version? will the new robot do the same profit if I did exactly the same semi auto EA strategy?
Can I trade all pairs from only one chart using same semi auto trading strategy? Is it worth to insist doing it so?

Every question has it's own series of EA tests. Some of them already completed and tested, but some are not completed because a new better and logical one has take place in the list ...
You can after that approximate the quantity of work I did on this EA to make it happen. This is just because it deserve to be Full Auto EA.

If you go back and download my latest statement I show here on the blog, where I did more than 1200% in 18 weeks trading on my live account, you will notice that I mostly traded low spread pairs, so, why not shorten my trip to change my insistence to trade from one chart and trade only those low spread pairs by putting the EA on low number of charts and let it go automatically?.

This can be done, I wouldn't say it is easy task, but the whole matter is to merge the main code of "CS EA", the semi auto version with the other EA named by "Pending Orders for CS EA" to make it working exactly as the semi auto one, but this time, we will have it to work as FULL AUTO with easy settings to use...

So, Now, I'm confident that starting from this point, I can assure, EA will be released before 01-April-2019.

Please kindly remember that after 7th of May, the price will rise up sharply. This will give me less interest into marketing it and get involve into my real trading trip which I worked for it since many years ago.

If you are new visitor to my blog, I urge you to read the following posts in details to have a summary of what is going on and take advantage of my offer before it is too late ...


How CS EA works?
http://oshaban.blogspot.com/2019/02/how-cs-ea-works.html

Week #18 Brings 1284% of Live Trading Profit !

I would like in this post to express my beep thanks and gratitude to my testing group members who has such big patience during all this long journey till arrived to this point and also to previous buyers who put big trust in me and my work. 

Believe me, the mutual trust we did is meaning a big thing for me that makes me to not let you down in any day.

I'm always at your service and open to your thoughts. 

Let us wait the next post to bring the happy news about the FULL AUTO EA release :)

For more info, please contact me on,
Email: shabano@gmail.com
skype: oshaban27
whatsapp: 00218923068503

Sincerely yours,
O. Shaban

12 comments:

  1. I hope you mean before 1st of May? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Joachim.... Sorry for the mistane. It is akready corrected :)

      Delete
  2. Great news! And I'm happy and satisfied to be part of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the full auto Osama!!! Thank you for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent news Dr.Osama
    Boahmed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Boahmed.
      Nice to see you visiting the blog.

      Delete
  5. hola que tal?? como puedo hacer para adquirir te EA y que costo tiene??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello David ...
      EA cost 400 euro for unlimited usage period and life time free updates.
      If you're interested, please contact me on my email at shabano@gmail.com

      Delete