Sunday 13 October 2024

Big Discount For 10 Days, Ends On 23rd Of Oct 2024

 


Hello Traders ...
Regarding to my discount post (50% discount) which has expired on 19th of Sep, I would like to thank the blog lucky visitors who responded to the post. Many of them were hesitating and didn't act to take advantage of this great offer. Some of them asked me to extend the offer for longer time. 
To make it fair, I will adjust the offer for less discount percentage with 10 days expiry for each next offer.

So, currently, the offered discount is 30% ... 

The following is the original updated offer with new EAs price and offer expiry date ...

Enjoy ...
 
Hello Traders ...
Today, I will announce a huge discount for all expert advisors I released in the blog ...
Normal price for all EAs is $199 for 1 year license - 1 Real account + 1 Demo account + FREE Lite Market Scanner EA.

Current discount is 30%, So, you may pick any EA at price of $140 + Lite Market Scanner EA for FREE.

Please do your best to read everything about the EA that you will pick as I here (in the blog) described every EA in details and showed my real account trading results. Type the EA name in the search window to get all posts about this specific EA.

In fact, Marketing EAs is not easy job. For this reason I asked you to read everything to help me in my work and I also in return I gave you 30% discount.

This post will be updated on 23rd of Oct 2024. So, interested people will take advantage of this unusual discount chance. People who act after that will get EAs at price of $150 instead of $140. (30%)!.

Good luck to all ...

Here are some details that you need to know ...
Payment methods: USDT(trc20), Perfect Money.
Email: shabano@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +218 92 306 8503
Telegram: @oshaban27

No comments:

Post a Comment